Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Pat:  What does a doctor do?
A:  They clean out your heart.

______________________

P:  Are you a doctor?
A:  I'm going to fix you.
A:  and then I'll fix me and mommy, but not Camille
(because she screams and then Adeline gets in trouble....not because she wants her sister to be "broken").

A:  and mommy, you are getting a hair cut (as she uses all manner of instruments to play with my hair)....and then me and daddy and Camille will get haircuts.  But not Miss Christie, because she's at home.
_______________________


A:  "What time is it?"
Me:  "It's three twenty-one."
A:  "Mine is eleven, fifty, ten."
________________________
Head to Mary's for more Tiny Talkers


2 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

She is such a cutie!! Love the new pics on your header and side bar!!

Mari said...

I love these - so cute!