Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Finest

So after posting about the craziness that is Adeline's hair, I gotta say, it was SO STINKIN' CUTE for church today.  I gave the girls a bath in the morning, added some curl cream to Adeline's hair and scrunched it as I dried it.  I pulled her bangs to the side in a ponytail (because that's the only way something will stay in her hair) and put a little bow above it.  These pictures were taken with my phone, so sorry the quality is a bit subpar. 

Oh, and how precious is this coat that my friend, Heidi, gave me recently.











7 comments:

Mari said...

Cute, cute, cute! And what has happened to Camille? She has gotten so big!

Jen said...

Adeline's hair turned out so cute! See, there is hope yet...

Growin' With It said...

i got such a kick out of those photos in your last post about her hair. she is one darling curly cutie pie!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Lynn... she is lovely, truly lovely! And I agree, that coat is adorable!!

Renee said...

Love it! Think your on to something there mom ;-)

Janiece said...

Oh yes, that coat is precious. And Adline is adorable....always!

Janiece said...

I'm so sorry I mis-spelled Adeline's name!!! Don't print this!