Monday, March 1, 2010

Adeline turns 3!!!


My baby turned 3 on Saturday.  She's my biggest baby, but she will always be my baby.

This was part one of our celebrations.  Two weeks before her birthday, we had a family party (after Camille's baptism...post coming) while everyone was in town.  



I know it's not her birthday, but how stinkin' cute is this girl?!?

We got out the jumping house for some wild rumpusing.

Paw paw got her this book.  We love books.  Adeline LOVES books.



Then we talked to Uncle Eric on Skype...



More birthday fun to come....

5 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Adeline! Both she and Camille are so cute!

Nancy said...

I so love your girls. That close-up shot of Adeline is fabulous! And love the Sesame Street cake. It's no bunny, but it was a good find, Mom!

Denise said...

great pictures.

3 is such a fun age, they are delightful and adorable at 3.

the skype pic was great! i've seen that scene in my house before.

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Great shots! She is truly beautiful! Looks like a special time for everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Love the John Deer book, Paw, Paw.

Heidi