Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adeline turns 3 (Part 2)!!!

On Adeline's actual birthday (Feb 27), we hosted our first friend party.....which when you're three means friends, parents, and siblings party.  Here's the birthday girl in all her birthday glory.

I had a theme idea that proved to be MUCH harder than I anticipated....so I switched gears for a bunny theme since Adeline LOVES her bunny more than all other stuffed friends and there was lots of pre-Easter bunny paraphernalia to choose from.

I thought her cake turned out rather well.  I scoured the web for bunny cake pictures, but I didn't find exactly what I wanted, so I combined several ideas and came up with a few on my own.

When I found these bunny cups, the theme was pretty much sealed.

Balloons from Grandma...

Camille, in all her cute glory...


          

My mom is just the best.  Kids just flock to her.

We played pin (read tape) the nose on the bunny.  Hilarious!



Followed by an egg hunt and cake...



My friend, Missy, made this ADORABLE apron and oven mitt for Adeline to match her red kitchen.  What was that?  You want one?  Check out her etsy store!


Happy Birthday, my sweet baby.  We are so thankful for another year of your life.  You are loved more than you will ever know...


7 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Adeline!

Muthering Heights said...

That is such a cute party theme, and I love her birthday girl shirt! :)

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

You did a great job! Looks like a truly special day! Love that cake!!

jj said...

Awesome day! She's 3????? Emma goes around all the time telling me Adeline is 2. Now what am I going to do?

And, your shirt and necklace are beautiful. Very matching.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Adeline! Cute party...the bunny cake looks great and those little bunny cups are darling.

Mrs. Fix said...

It was a great party! Thanks for including us in your day! And happy birthday again to Adeline!

Alana said...

oh my word, that bunny cake is ADORABLE! As is Adeline!