1. My parents returned to the US on Monday. They had a delay of their last flight, but other than that, things went well. They are safe and recovering from jet lag.
2. I AM LEAVING FOR VACATION TOMORROW!!!! I am not sure how I missed discussing this with you earlier. I guess my brain was just focused on one life event at a time. Since my parents' visit ended, I have just begun to think about vacation prep. We are flying to Auckland, New Zealand tomorrow evening. We are going on a 12 day Princess cruise stopping in Tauranga, Christchurch, Dunedin (Port Chalmers), Fiordland National Park, Hobart (Tasmania), Melbourne (Australia), and then disembark in Sydney. We are planning to spend an extra night in Sydney before flying home.
3. Yes, we are taking Adeline with us. And may I add, there is SO much more to think about when packing for such a long trip with a baby girl. I am just *mildly* excited about dressing her up for dinner every night.
4. We are taking our laptop, so assuming we have easy internet access, I will try to keep you posted (pun intended) as our adventures unfold.
5. If any of you have traveled to this part of the world before and have advice on anything we must see or do, please share!