Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

I know...it's a lot of pictures...but this kid is just SO photogenic! If you look at her, she'll smile.

Seriously...






Adeline "got it" a little more this year. My dad came along trick-or-treating with us while my mom held down the fort to give out candy.


Adeline asked every adult at every house we visited, "Can I eat this (holding up a lollipop)?" She is not picky about which adult gives her permission to do things, and she will continue to ask anyone she can find until she gets an answer she likes....we're working on this.
But let's face it, when you're two, it really just comes down to the candy.


13 comments:

Mari said...

This post has me smiling like crazy! I love those costumes. And Camille's smile? That would make anyone smile back!

ChrisandMissy said...

Adorable! Camille sure is smiley. =) This is the golden age, in my opinion. Enjoy that little sunflower...and her cute farmer sister.

Short Stop said...

Absolutely precious! You've gotten great use out of that sunflower costume - both of them look so different in it - I can really see their unique expressions!

"I know...it's a lot of pictures..." HAHAHA! I feel like writing this at the top of almost all of my posts!

jj said...

That is one cute little baby!! Cute costumes. And, you're right - it's all about the candy!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE pictures!


Never stop!


So cute, so fun!


Beautiful little girls!!

Anonymous said...

Much better. Thank you. And could you tell those little girls to stop growing so fast?

Heidi

Just Mom said...

Oh how absolutely C-U-T-E!

Mrs. Fix said...

Camille is the queen of smiles. I love that you captured them all! I'm glad Rock's shirt worked out so well. Both of the girls look adorable.

Christie said...

These pictures are so cute! How hyper was Adeline after trick or treating?

Deb said...

No, it's NOT too many pictures!!
ADORABLE. :)

joana ahn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Jen said...

Very cute! I hope you and Patrick helped Adeline eat all that candy! :)

Jenni S. said...

Oh my goodness they are both so cute!!! Looks like a really fun Halloween.