I saw this at Andrea's blog and thought it was a great idea (not to mention the fact that she is incredibly talented....seriously, this can only work out well for me). 5 lucky (or brave) people will be getting something made by me, for you. Intriguing?
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something handmade from me. But in return, you have to do the same thing on your blog and make something for five other people. The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What you get is what you get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.
Are you in? You know you want to...
***If you are not a blogger, you can post this on your facebook page...or come up with another way to "share the love."