Friday, August 29, 2008

My Sizzling Summer Vacation Spectacle...

Kristen over at We are That Family is hosting an ultra cool bloggy carnival today....which conveniently happens to be on my birthday...did I mention that already?  To enter to win a zillion prizes, all you have to do is link to her blog and link to a fun summer vacation post.  So, here are a few recaps of some of the crazy summer fun we've been having.



Head over to Kristen's blog to check out all the fun (or you can click on the nifty button I've been displaying on my sidebar)!

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

oh i hope you win somethin' BIG! great idea.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!

I love your Thailand posts and pictures....

Good luck with winning!

sarah said...

happy birthday! may it be the best ever;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Lynnifer!

Lauren

When are we going to get together?