Thursday, December 13, 2007

Purse Girl






One of my friends was joking after watching Adeline in the nursery at bible study, that she really knows a good purse when she sees one. She is facinated with purses and comes to this spot in our house several times each day. She loves the handles and tags. As long as she has a pacifier in her mouth, I let her play with them. Otherwise, she starts chewing on the handles. She rarely takes anything out of them, but she did manage to find a toy inside on this day.....

For those who are thinking..."What!  You let her play with a Coach bag!?!?!"  I'm in KOREA, remember!

5 comments:

Momma Roar said...

So cute! I love the outfits you wear on her!

My little ones were drawn to purses too, but I can't leave them on the floor anymore or the dog gets to them and digs for gum and candy!

Jenni S. said...

I always had to worry about my keys more than anything else. I used to let the girls play in my purse if they were bored at the grocery store. They would find my keys and try to put them straight in their mouths. I tried to bring their play keys to use instead, but they weren't fooled, so I had to stop letting them play in there!

Short Stop said...

She's cute...AND got good taste! Just like her Mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

We were just talking about her love of bags tonight!

katie said...

seriously, the perks to korea are plenty (lace with some sarcasm), but the fact that my little peach has her first coach bag before age 2 for a whopping $10...thats priceless. and the second perk is that happy place known as the flower market...let me know when you're up for a run!