Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flower Market

My new friend, Johanna, took me to experience one of the true joys of Korea this week....the Flower Market. It is a very happy place! It was so fun to see all of the beautiful flowers you could buy for just a few dollars. They also have ribbon, decorations, paper, glassware (not great quality but cheap), and stickers. I finally settled on these irises ($4 for the whole bunch). They weren't open yet, but the next day...........


I also picked up a couple of these miniature poinsettias to add a little Christmas to our house. Mom, you are going to LOVE this place!

3 comments:

Jenni S. said...

So nice to see flowers are blooming somewhere in the world - the only thing we're growing is ice! They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lynn,

The flowers are gorgeous. You are still finding ways to make your home beautiful as always! I think of you when I take notice of how we've arranged our house--you've left a nice mark here! (:

Thank you for your kind words!

Love,
Lori

Short Stop said...

I love the poinsettias...they're gorgeous.

I agree...your Mom is gonna love browsing through there! :)