Saturday, January 2, 2010

The cutest hat EVER!!!

My friend, Kristen, sent hand knit hats for my girls.  They are alpaca wool from the farm where her kids attend preschool.  Even the dyes for the wool are from flowers on the farm.  Seriously.  They are so soft and are the cutest things EVER!  I've been asked several times by complete strangers where I bought them or where they can purchase the pattern.  I feel so posh when I say they are from an alpaca farm in England.  Thank you Kristen for your thoughtfulness.  We love them!


8 comments:

Mari said...

That is adorable! Both the baby and the hat :)

keenbliss said...

Well, better late than never on that baby gift, right! I'm so glad you like them, I thought they were you!

Just Mom said...

Oh my gosh, they are the sweetest things ever!

Momma Roar said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Nancy said...

Agreed. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

That is so cute!

joana ahn said...

yes, those are super cute hats! how do you get them to keep the hats on?