Mary at notbefore7 tagged me for this meme.
What was I doing 10 years ago....
It would have been the April of 1998. I was in my junior year of college at Towson University studying occupational therapy, living in an apartment with Sarah and Lauren.
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Go through the rest of Adeline's spring/summer clothes and wash them.
2. File the recipes I have tried lately that are "make again's" and finish my grocery list.
3. Work on Adeline's scrapbook...it's ALMOST done!!!
4. Finish the ironing
5. Catch up on your blogs and leave comments.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Ice Cream
2. Almost any kind of fruit
3. String cheese
4. Pretzels (Snyders Splits are my favorite (can't get them here) or Snaps (can get them here!)).
5. I also tend to munch on leftovers if there is something I really like (like mashed potatoes...without heating them).
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
First I have to say...odds aren't good since I don't play the lottery and I don't know anyone who is going to leave me that kind of cash...but, God can do anything!
1. Tithe and give lots of extra away to our favorite charities...pray about new charities the Lord would like us to support.
2. Travel (yeah, I know I'm already doing that quite a bit) and pay for a friend or family member to come along to watch Adeline so Patrick and I can go out a few evenings (any volunteers?).
3. Fly all of my readers out for a big old blogging party! Woo Hoo!!! How do you like me now?
4. Pay off our house (well, maybe pay off a DIFFERENT slightly larger house), save for Adeline's college fund, and save some for retirement.
5. Try not to become a totally different person than I am now...I want my kid(s) to know that money belongs to God and doesn't buy happiness.
5 bad habits...
1. Taking it personally when I am left out of an outing.
2. Eating when I'm not hungry just because it is there.
3. Letting the gas tank in the car get lower than it should.
4. Thinking I can get just one more thing done before I need to leave...I can't...and then...
5. I'm late.
5 places I've lived...
2. Maryland (college dorm, college apartment, apartment in Baltimore, townhouse with my husband)
3. Pakistan (did an internship there for 2 months)
4. Hong Kong (lived with my cousin and his wife for 1 month)
5 jobs I've had...
1. Daycare center worker.
2. Caregiver in a nursing home.
3. In college I worked at Sweet Sensations (the frozen yogurt and coffee/cappuccino stand in the student union) and then worked as a nanny for the VP of the University....GREAT job I'll have to post about it sometime.
4. Occupational Therapist (I worked in a hospital with general rehab and brain injury patients, then acute care, then nursing homes, did about a year in management, and then went back to treating patients while I was pregnant).
5. Mommy....I thank God for this job every day.
TAG! Now YOU are it...
disclaimer...I picked each of you because I thought you would like to be picked and would enjoy participating. If I am wrong, or you don't have time, no pressure...
4. Just Mom (only because I know you've already been tagged, and I think your answers will be hilarious!)