Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happiness is...

I am following my friend, Sarah's, lead today...

Happiness is (a list from today's activities)....

...Adeline's face in the morning when I hear her talking, open her door, and she first sees my face.
...a hot shower with good water pressure
...dressing my baby girl in a cute outfit
...getting out the door on time
...Sta.rbuck's chai latte
...going to the flower market with a friend to help her celebrate her 30th birthday!
...Adeline having no break downs during above excursion
...getting a card from my aunt in the mail
...yummy left overs
...ice cream
...Adeline's laughter
...spending a few hours of quality time with Patrick before he had to go to work tonight
...Adeline crawling na.ked from her room to the bathroom squealing with anticipation for her bath.
...reading bedtime stories to Adeline
...having a quiet evening to myself after 7 pm (Adeline's bedtime) with the house reasonably clean and the dishes done

...Praise God...life is good.....

4 comments:

Short Stop said...

YAY for all of those happy things! I'm glad you shared them! :)

Jack and Max squeal when it's bathtime, too! They get so excited and run around as the tub is filling up with water!

SO fun to read your list!

Jenni S. said...

You could probably just insert my kids names into your list and all of those things would make me happy too! (Although, Adeline is darn cute, so you can just keep her name in the list and they'd probably still make me happy!) :)

Kristen said...

What a fun list! I like the Starbucks chai latte too - yum!

Thank you for the suggestions for my reading challenge. I am going to add them to my list. I am also going to check out your sidebar and see if there are any more to add. I appreciate your taking the time to give me some ideas.

Glad your day was filled with happy things!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh...all over the iced chai latte with you :0)