Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

me:  "It's getting close to lunch time.  Are you guys hungry?"
Rock: "No, I'm not hungry."
A:  "No, we're getting married right now."
Rock:  "Yeah, we already are married.  Let's go back to our house."  (also known as the play room)
_____________________________

me:  "Where did grandma take you for dinner?!?"
the girls:  "CHICK-FIL-A!!!!"
me:  "And then where did you go for ice cream?"
A:  "We went to Old McDonalds!"
_____________________________

Adeline and I were looking at pictures...
A:  "Look!  There's daddy in his work pj's!"  (also known as his uniform)....

Head to Mary's for more Tiny Talkers!

4 comments:

Katie said...

The "old McDonald" is really cute!

Alana said...

Kids are so funny! Love it!

Mrs. Fix said...

I am so glad you posted the married conversation. The good news is that their house has a kitchen so they won't starve!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Work PJ's...LOL! Love that!