Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She's learning new things every day...

My kids have a short learning curve when it comes to eating.  They learn to open their mouths (wide) after only a few bites.  We started Camille on solids about a month ago.  Her favorite is sweet potatoes.  Hands down.  She can eat A LOT of sweet potatoes.  She likes peas more than green beans and applesauce more than bananas, but we haven't found anything that she won't eat.  She's getting better at keeping her hands out of the way, and as long as you make sure you don't set the food where she can grab it, we usually get away without much of a mess.



My BABY is getting so big!!!

7 comments:

Mari said...

She is getting big, but still cute as ever!

joana ahn said...

what a sweetie!

Momma Roar said...

She's getting big and growing in cuteness!!!

sarah said...

i love babies in bumbos!! she's so precious:)

Just Mom said...

One of my favorite things to do when JS was an infant was to feed him. He looked like a little bird when that spoon came toward his mouth. *sniff* I miss that ...


btw ... :-P
so I misread the meme question. whatever. ;-)

Anonymous said...

So sweet!


I think my last baby ate banana baby food until she was 4, LOL. She's now 21 and still talks about it. She bought a jar recently just to try it and found out it wasn't quite as she remembered, hehe.

Christie said...

Awwww!