Sunday, December 28, 2008

Roommate Reunion

I know...I disappeared again...for a long time.  I'm hoping to load some Christmas pictures tomorrow to share with you all, but I decided to post this tonight just to get back into the groove a bit...

Before Thanksgiving, I met two of my college roommates at a Cracker Barrel on my way to PA to see my parents.  We haven't seen each other in YEARS!  It was SO good to reconnect.  We talked for over 5 hours and almost closed the place down.  Many of you may recognize Sarah.  Lauren is equally awesome but a non-blogger at this point.  


I know some of you are turning green as you look at this picture.  Yes, Lincoln is even cuter in person...if that's even possible!

Thanks ladies, I had a BLAST and hope we can do it again soon.

6 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad for you but I have to say this isn't fair! Sarah lives way closer to me than to you and you get to hold Lincoln!
PS - it's nice to see a post from you again!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Lincoln that most precious little guy. I just love Sarah's boys!

I think it's great that you got to reconnect with these women. I know spending time with Sarah is always pure joy for me. I'm sure she felt the same being able to see you! Very awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What a fun night! :)
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Reunions with old friends ARE.THE.BEST. :-) Glad you had such a wonderful time with such terrific gals!!

Looking forward to the Christmas pics coming soon...(hint, hint) :-)

Kristen said...

how fun! i am glad you were able to reconnect with your friends.

Jenni S. said...

How fun for you all! I'm sure there was much catching up to do in person. And yes, isn't Lincoln just precious!?!