1. Adeline was brave enough to WANT to go on the kiddy roller coaster and ferris wheel!!! For my scared-of-her-shadow baby girl, this was HUGE! She laughed the whole time. It was awesome. When she got off the ferris wheel...."Mommy, it tickled my belly!"
2. Adeline's excitement about riding the bus to the boardwalk.
3. Flying a kite on the beach.
4. Ice cream....often....frequently with large spoonfuls of vanilla with rainbow sprinkles.
5. Camille chasing the seagulls while saying "Quack!" (which is, of course, what all birds say).
6. Reading TWO entire books....reviews coming.
7. Doing a 1000 piece round puzzle with Patrick.
8. Adeline with her chin propped on her elbow on top of my dad's head while watching a ventriloquist on the boardwalk.
9. Having grandma and paw paw with us for two days....which also includes help with the girls and the AWESOME dinner my mom made for us.
10. The playground areas on the beach by the boardwalk.
11. Adeline getting brave enough to splash
12. The AMAZING sunset we watched.
13. Standing on the beach watching "Earl" which really turned into a windy day that produced some super cool waves.
14. Making memories.
1. Adeline throwing up (which she's never done before in her 3 1/2 years)....luckily it was the morning of the hurricane, and we planned to stay in all day anyway. It didn't seem to phase her. She took a 2 1/2 hour nap that day (which NEVER happens anymore), but then she felt fine. The next day, she was back to herself and eating regular food.
2. The girls screaming for 45 min
3. The Salada's getting sick and not being able to join us.
4. The smoke detectors in our condo that WOULD NOT STOP GOING OFF at 10:30 pm. The girls were sleeping, and Patrick and I were reading on the balcony. It was amazing, but the girls slept through the whole thing, and it was LOUD! Patrick ran to the store so we could change the batteries in all FIVE of the alarms.
5. The smoke detectors going off AGAIN at 7:30 am. This time we disconnected them all.