Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Violet turns 4

I feel just a little bit bad about posting this because:
1.  Nancy just got her post up and well, I could just direct you there.
2.  We also just attended Amelie's birthday party (Violet's older sister)...where I forgot my camera and have no photographic evidence of said party.
Anyway, on to the post...

Violet's birthday is on Groundhog Day.  Thus the theme.  Seriously, could these cupcakes be any cuter?

We love you sweet girl!!!


My friend, Missy, made this awesome birthday banner.  You can check out her etsy store and purchase one here.











Adeline and Rock enjoying a story from "Grandma".....Violet's grandma that is...




Thanks for inviting us to celebrate your special day!!!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

OK, so you are hired to photograph ALL of our family events from now on. I want all of these--THEY'RE GREAT!!!! We loved having you celebrate with us and we love having you in our lives, in general!

Mari said...

How fun! And those cupcakes are stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of Nancy's walls, especially with the sofa. Oh, how I long for a plain colored sofa....

The kiddos are adorable also!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Okay, that child is beautiful! Oh, and I want one of those banners for my birthday. Do they make them for people older than dirt?

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I love the birthday banner! And those cupcakes are adorable!

Growin' With It said...

adeline looks so cute sitting at the "kids table". doesn't it seem crazy she's big enough to do that already?!

Muthering Heights said...

Happy birthday to her!! My youngest daughter is also a groundhog day baby. :)

I am SO BUMMED that I got your comment about DC today...it's too late tot try to meet up!!!! :( But I would have LOVED to have met you if the chance presented itself! :)

Renee said...

Those cupcakes are adorable & I love the Birthday banner.

Kristen said...

love the cupcakes, love, love, love the banner, and especially loved pictures of cute kiddos.