Friday, July 3, 2009

Ladies' Day Out

Jen, Jen, Heidi and I made a pact several years ago. For your first baby, we will plan a shower. For all subsequent births, we plan a pamper the mom-to-be day. Sometimes we don't get it done before the little ones arrive, but we still follow through. A few weekends ago, the girls planned a very special day for me. They took me to a tea shop, and we had the most delightful lunch. Seriously, the scones were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love girly things like this....they knew that. They also treated me to a gift card for Ann Taylor (one of my favorite stores) so I can get some clothes that fit my recently pregnant, stretched out middle. I felt loved and blessed to have such amazing friends.



Thanks ladies! I love you all...

8 comments:

Mari said...

What a great idea! I think doing it after the baby is born is just what a new Mom needs!

krista said...

What a great idea! Looks like you all had fun!

Jessica Brown said...

sounds like fun!

ALSO - you have totally cute hair in those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yup, totally great idea!

Kara said...

What a fun idea Lynn! You indeed have great friends. Spend that money at Ann Taylor wisely!! I love that store too! Your hair looks great by the way. It looks like you are growing it out. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Where are those scones this morning? I'm starving!

Heidi

KCB said...

What great girlfriends. :) They make all the diference sometimes. I love my hubby dearly but there are times when you just need to be with your besties.

Kristen said...

looks like fun!